Tuesday 2 February 2010

Yaawwwwn!

Wow, I am off to a ridiculously late start today after my sleepless night. I don't know what the hell happened, but after falling asleep at around 9pm and waking up an hour or so later, that was it for me. I guess I really am back to me huh? My mind raced constantly with all the things I planned to do today and the rest of this week that I could barely keep still. In such a situation I grab my notebook and start one of my infamous lists, but this time I really tried to keep my head on the pillow and not start zipping around the house as I usually would. I even tried watching some anime from my laptop... technically I wouldn't have to take my head off the pillow for that. I was no good, before I knew it I was downloading some image merging software and watermarking pictures I had been meaning to do ages ago. Then I sent off a couple of emails, did some ab crunches, more skipping, watched a couple more episodes of One Piece, and next thing I know it was 5am. Noooooooo!

Fortunately the day is still young and I have time to catch up on myself, so here I am posting an entry as part of my 500 words for the day, before an excuse arises for me not to be able to submit a lil something. Next stop get a few skipping reps done and get my arse out for a walk.

Ooh and this week I'm going to treat myself to something super cool! I'm not going to speak of it now, but I will write about it before the week's end. There, I've said it, now I gotta do it. I will finish my 500 words in my Facebook as a part of another writing challenge I accepted yesterday (post a note everyday of February). Have a good one peaceples!

No comments:

Post a Comment