Saturday 19 December 2009

Hunger Pangs

I swear I was born into the wrong timeline :( The tech on this planet is still too big and cumbersome (or expensive), we are still having to contend with airports and pollution and I have to use my fingers to type!!!!!

Seriously though, I'm having withdrawal symptoms of so called sci-fi, so much so that I think my 3 year old nephew is right (in the middle of a family discussion he side-stepped every other member and came straight up to me and outted me as being an alien!) I'm just wondering how he knew before I was ready to confess it to myself, dayum! Anyways, I either need a new piece of tech, I or a daily infusion of good 'sci-fi'. Last week, things got so bad I went to watch 'The Day of The Triffids' on youtube. It was good, but barely a snack, I need a full course meal, something I can really get my teeth into, that has me wipe my brow, unbutton my jeans and belch in satisfaction. I've been enjoying the new series of 'V' only to get four episodes in to find the fifth will not be aired until March 2010!! Does someone want me to die of malnutrition is that it? Is it not bad enough that I'm stuck here on a planet where the latest tech would be considered an unsafe toy, for the levels of radiation the emit?

All I'm asking for is a few more peeks at depictions no matter how inaccurate, of other worlds I have a preferrence to incarnate on.

Signed,
Teeny

No comments:

Post a Comment