Tuesday 26 October 2010

Get Your Name In My Next Book!

A few of you may know already, but in two weeks my 4th book, 'HYPKNOWLOGY', will go on sale. In response to the demand, the book is basically the trilogy in one volume (the perfect xmas pressie!). The book will include answers to questions I often get, but I'd love to make this more personal to my readers. If there is a question you would like to submit, please feel welcome to post it to my wall, or email them to tosincoker@myspace.com. Also mention your name if you would like for me to refer to the question as coming from you in my book.

Eg.: What inspired you to write the series? - Tosin Coker, London UK

This is YOUR opportunity to have your name immortalised in the book!

Look forward to hearing from you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment