Wednesday 6 January 2010

Mysteries of 'The Mouth of Babes' Revealed

It makes a change my announcing the radio show topic so far in advance right? Well one of the most common responses I get from those who have read my book is, "I need to ask some questions about what I read". If not in person, I get this or similar through one or another of my social media outlets from messages on YouTube, to sms messages on my phone. Well, I guess the radio show is a good a place as any for anyone who wants to have questions answered. Some of them will be answered in the sequels, others I have left readers to figure out on their own. For those who can't wait, this show will be for you!

The show will be airing on January 10th 2010 giving time for people to think of what they want to ask and email them ahead of time to guarantee having questions answered.

During this show I will also reveal facts about the book, some of which are known only to a select few and others that not even they know of ;)

Questions can be asked by replying to this post or by emailing them to the show's address: nubianscribes@gmail.com The latter is advised for those who prefer to remain anonymous (please put 'anon question' in the subject heading if this is applicable to you).

Please note that I do not respond to personally to emails to the above address!

No comments:

Post a Comment